Welcome to Capricorn Reef Diving, owned and operated by a PADI Master Instructor, with over 30 years experience.
We offering a range of scuba diving courses from introductory scuba diving to Divemaster dive courses. Also advice on purchasing, servicing and hiring dive equipment, we can accommodate your dive needs.
Our qualified and experienced instructors can provide you with excellent dive training , ranging from beginner snorkeling through to more advanced scuba diving, in and around the magnificent Great Barrier Reef.
For Diving and snorkelling trips from Rockhampton and Yeppoon in Central Queensland. Contact us to travel to a choice of over 40 diving locations around the Keppel Islands off the Capricorn Coast. The amazing Keppel Islands, on the Great Barrier Reef, are but a short cruise away and you can look forward to a memorable day of snorkeling or scuba diving.
So if you are looking to enjoy the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef whilst in Central Queensland then call us to book you’re snorkeling or scuba diving trip. We’d love to see you in Rockhampton.
Introductory Dive Experience (DSD)
Scuba Dive on the Great Barrier Reef Today!
Never dived before? No problem!
Accompanied by one of our fully qualified PADI
Instructors you will be able to see the amazing under-world of the Great Barrier Reef this may including all the coral, fish life, sea turtles, and rays that live there. You may even get to see Nemo!!
The Introductory Scuba Experience includes:
* Dive on the Great Barrier Reef *
* All Equipment *
* Full Instructor Supervision *
* Lots of Fun and Excitement! *240 AU$ (166 $) Book Now
PADI Open Water Course
PADI OPEN WATER COURSE
Have fun and experience the thrill of a whole new underwater world. Its fantastic!
The benefits of being a fully qualified scuba diver are:
- Dive independently to 18m (with a buddy)
- Obtain air fills and go on dive trips
- Dive on the world-famous Great Barrier Reef (GBR)
- PADI is largest training organization – recognized worldwide
- Opportunity to continue PADI diver training
- Enjoy the underwater world
The PADI Open Water Dive Course includes:
* Instruction by a professional PADI Instructor *
* 5 Knowledge Development Sessions *
* 5 Confined Water Dives Modules *
* 4 Open Water Boat Dives on the GBR *
* 2 Snorkel Dives on the GBR *
* Use of Scuba Equipment *
* PADI Open Water Diver Certification Card *
* PADI Open Water Manual *
* Recreational Dive Planner *
* PADI Log Book *
* Lots of Fun and Excitement! *
What you will need to provide:
- A Current Dive Medical Certificatemay be required
- 2 Passport Photos
- Your own Snorkelling Equipment and Wetsuit795 AU$ (549 $) Book Now