The German North Sea fishing trawler was built in Papenburg at Jos. L. Meyer Shipyard in 1916. The ship was armed and took part of the German landing to Saaremaa in 1917. Was lost on 14 October 1917 between Hiiumaa and Saaremaa.
231 BRT, displacement 550 t, length 39,02 and width 7,10 meters, steam engine 500 HP, crew of 31 men.