Tugboat "Tutti" was built in 1898 in Hamburgis for the company called Thomas Clayhill & Sons. Like "Heino" it also sank on the 21st of november 1944 by a magnet mine. One crewmen died because got stuck in the engine room. "Tutti" lies near the island Aegna. It is quite well preserved Even the helm is standing. There is an old anchor near starboard side partially under the wreck. It can’t belong to “Tutti” because of its size and the anchor chain attached to it that goes on for 50m away from the wreck.
Tutti by Dave Moore