Your Instructor Diving Course with the club thailand diving In Thailand
"Become a Scuba Instructor"
The training team offers specific support, which, beyond the preparation of examination papers, develop a plan with you training to be a monitor:
-Choice of equipment, use of automated filling station, organization of meetings and workshops ...
-Pedagogy courses will be taught under the supervision of a qualified instructor CMAS. So you can be confronted with the realities on the ground, but also trained in assessments that await you.
An awareness-home customers, the sale of diving to different audiences:
individualdevenir moniteur de plongee
For teachers who are already working in the global diving industry ,
CMAS stands for organization and professionalism, and many young graduates to start their dream career in a CMAS diving center .
New instructors grass on the possibility of becoming monitor only a few hours by plane from Europe for a reasonable price and a destination where the sun is guaranteed, Thailand.
Our courses will be led by Bruno Mahieu , a dynamic director who works in Thailand for many years and offers , with the support of our staff, courses in English and French language course.
Courses will take place according to the dates of exams instructors (IE) published on the site.
Our internal training program , which aims to train a novice diver to
monitor level , will also be held in conjunction with the IDC training sessions , creating an ideal platform for training for those who wish to become professionals in one of the best dive operators in the world.
TDA/CMAS Instructor 1 Star*
Open Water Instructor
– TDA/CMAS Instructor 1 Star*
· Minimum age 18.
· Presentation of a police document about his criminal record
· Valid medical fitness certificate for sport divers – not exceeding 6 months.
· Training certificate about medic first aid course incl. cardiopulmonary resuscitation
not exceeding 1 year.
· TDA assistant instructor licence
· The candidate must have successfully passed the examination for an
TDA/CMAS *** or has to have an equivalent brevet by one of the other associations
at least 1 year before his application for the instructor examination.
· 150 dives and thereof at min. 30 dives within the last 12 months after application
and at least 6 dives deeper than 30 m.
· A certified participation as assistant (Speaker and „Examiner“) at an TDA/CMAS*
course incl. examination in theory and practice signed by a TDA instructor.
· Certified examination dives – certified by a TDA instructor (at least I2) as follows:
2 dives as group member of examination dives for TDA/CMAS **/***.
2 dives as group leader of examination dives for TDA/CMAS **/***, whereby
the examination will be scored by an instructor.
1 dive as “Examiner” for TDA/CMAS **, whereby the examination will afterwards
be scored by an instructor.
· The candidate is obliged to participate in the following preparatory courses:
· Diving medicine/rescue for instructors
· Technique for diving instructors
· Rhetoric, Methodology, DTD Actics for instructors
These courses will be offered by the TDA-academy several times per year.
Courses offered by other organisations which are of same content will also be
· All preparatory examination dives have to be certified and a confirmation has to
be shown before any examination.
· The official driver licence for sport boats or any equivalent international brevet is
· Participation at an instructor examination of the CMAS Thailand Diving Association.
The TDA instructor has to apply for the candidate at the association.
Skills or dives of the assistant instructor can be checked by the TDA instructor.
All parts of this examination must be passed in the order theory – practice within 24 months.
If the performance at this theory examination is unsuccessful, there is a mandatory 6
weeks waiting period before attending the next instructor* examination. The unsuccessful
parts can be repeated during this next examination. In case the written part
and one other examination part will not be passed successfully, the whole theory examination
must be repeated.
Answering a questionnaire in writing.
One short report of around 10 – 15 minutes about one topic assignment out of
following themes: diving training, diving practice, diving physics, diving medicine,
diving physiology, diving equipment as well as diving and environment. The candidate
can choose two topics out of the different themes and prepare himself.
The home report in double draw up will be handed out to the course director in
charge. This home report should show the standard of a TDA/CMAS*. A careful
and professional making out will be expected. The report should not fill less than
10 DIN A4 pages. Drawings and sketches as well as folios should be included.
This home report will be held in front of the examination commission during the
diving examination and be scored by said commission.
Demonstrating medical first aid skills in the rescue of divers who had an accident
incl. handling of the various O2-systems. The candidate must demonstrate his
ability to immediately give a diagnosis and undertake the corresponding medical
first aid steps.
The practice examination will be executed either in the sea or in a lake with a depth of
40 meters. The lake or sea has to be around the diving school/diving base. The candidate
is obliged to use a boat where minimum 8 people can find space – the boat
has to be officially licensed.
If this part of the examination has been unsuccessfully passed, also the 5 already
prepared examination dives (see premises) have to be repeated.
Minimum 6 qualified dives within at least 5 following days whereof at least 2 of the 6
dives have to be done from the boat.
· 3000 meter transport of a diver who had an accident.
· 10 Meter Apnoe deep diving.
· 50 Meter Apnoe long distance diving.
· Approaching and recovery of a pressure tank loaded with 10Kg weights (performance of ascent without buoyancy control devices.
· 3 times 35 m distance approaching a pressure tank.
· Body breathing of 3 to 5 divers using one pressure tank.
· Controlled emergency ascent from 15 m water depth.
· Ascent with body breathing from 25 m water depth.
· 5 minutes dive without mask.
· Guiding of a diver (beginner will be examined CMAS*).
· Guiding of a diver (beginner has an accident during his dive).
· Teaching presentation – under water navigation.
· Teaching presentation – ABC lesson.
· Teaching presentation - pressure tank lesson.
· Snorkelling in a group with complete diving equipment. The candidate as group leader should verify the co-operation of the group and the necessary safety.
· Demonstration of rescuing the buddy including a controlled transportation from a depth of 10 meters to the water surface by using all parts of the equipment, emergency signals at the surface, transportation to either the shore or the boat (approx. 50 meters) and demonstrate further skills at land or on board, medic first aid skills and starting further skills needed.
· Discover Scuba dives
· Junior Diver - Flipper 1
· Junior Diver - Flipper 2
· Skin Diver 1
· Skin Diver 2
· TDA Resort-course
· TDA/CMAS basic diving certificate.
· TDA/CMAS Basic.
· TDA/CMAS *.
· TDA/CMAS Apnoe *
· SC Underwater navigation.
· SC Group leading.
SC Night diving.
Training and passing the examinations following the TDA examination guidelines.
Use of recommended training materials.
Execution of several trainings per year.
Use of diving equipment being of the latest technical standard. In case of missing or
insufficient standards abroad, use the German standard as basis.
Permanent further training and participation in further training courses for instructors.
The candidate is obliged to furthermore build up his diving knowledge in all aspects
and areas and give his knowledge to other divers.
66 000 ฿10 % Discount 58 800 ฿ (1 873 $) Book Now
Book Custom diving package
- Practical information
- PADI OWD / AOWD / Rescue
- PADI Divemaster
- PADI IDC / OWSI
- CMAS Courses
- Tec diver programs
- Camera Rental
- Recreational diving gear
- Technical diving gear
- Dive computer rental
- Shore Diving
- Boat Diving
- Full day Safari
- Liveaboard / Several days Safari
- Deep Diving
- Nitrox Diving
- Tech Diving
- Dive shop - Equipment for sale
- Non-Diving activities
- Pickups from hotels
- Suitable for handicapped divers
- Changing Room
- Swimming Pool
- Videography Service
- Photography Service
- Repair / Service Center
- Wifi Available
- Free Wifi Available
- Other Methods
- More information about Instructor Diving
Your Instructor Diving Course with the club thailand diving In Thailand Instructor 1* The love of diving: "The advantage is that I do something I love. I am fortunate to be surrounded by people who dive, who like scuba diving and share with others who themselves become divers who already are. So what work could be better than this! " - David O'Donnell Instructor 2* Life style : "I have the best job in the world. I can go to work in shorts and T-shirt, I'm relaxed all day and I'm wearing sandals - what a wonderful job." - Nick Jenny Instructor 3* Opportunity to teach: "It is for me a great opportunity to meet many people and see someone I begin and progress to becoming a PADI Master Scuba Diver Divemaster or even Instructor. Nothing is more rewarding." - Rick Newton
Teach Theory diving by Instructor Diving
Tech Diving by Instructor Diving
Swiming pool session by Instructor Diving
Diving by Instructor Diving
EFR Course by Instructor Diving
EFR instructor Course by Instructor Diving