Welcome to the fascinating world of scuba diving! The world of FELISA III DIVING! 31 years of experience in the diving endorse us.
Today, the “Felisa III Diving” is not a “physical boat” but a “symbolical boat”, in which any guest will feel safe and will be led back to the departure place.
This is our dream.
We are private instructors and guides, our attention is 100% aimed at your needs.
Our diving operation day consists of the following:
• Two dives with RGBM profile, at different reefs with no time constraints, at leisure. Maximum group size: 6 certified divers.
• Fresh drinking water available throughout the trip.
• Lunch service on board, in between dives, during a 60 minute surface interval.
• Boat equipped with marine VHF, mobile telephone, oxygen tanks in case of diving emergency, first aid kit, GPS, solarium, fire extinguisher, and restroom.
• Departure time for the boat is 9:00 AM (time to be confirmed according to the distance to dive site).
• The dive site is determined according to weather conditions, and the overall experience of the divers.
• Highly recommended, the use of Enriched Air Nitrox 32%, 36%, and up to 40%. Available to you by presenting the corresponding Nitrox Diver certification.
• Special reef dives like Punta Sur, Chunchacab, Maracaibo, Paso de las Aguilas, Bull Shark dives, and night dives are subject to the discretion of the Divemaster / Instructor. Each group will be of up to 4 divers and a Lead DM / Instructor. (These special activities have an additional cost).
. We do have room for storing your gear, we take care of thoroughly rinsing everything for you after every dive day, if you so desire
Snorkel Tour: This is a tour of three ideal sites for snorkeling activity:
· The Sky.
· Colombia shallow.
· Palancar Horseshoe.Development of activity It's a very nice trip which tells a lot about what they are seeing.
We get to see much wildlife as turtles,
eagle rays, nurse shark, depending
on the luck.Duration Four hours.
Dives from $35
- More information about Felisa III Diving
* Service & Repair SCUBA equipment We have taken courses given by different scuba equipment name brands in United States,Mexico,Spain and Argentina. During these years we have participated in specialized workshops presented by Poseidon, Aaqulung, Apeks,Oceanic, Hollis, Aeris, Scubapro, Mares, Sherwod among others. We were also trained by the technicians at Riley’s Emergency Medical Repair Center in Titusville, Florida, United States, in the maintenance and repair of equipment provided by Oxygen DAN for diving emergencies. *We are authorized Center Service Technician Hollis. * Sale of diving equipment and accessories.
Cozumel Diving Trip by Felisa III Diving
Dive Center by Felisa III Diving
In the Sky by Felisa III Diving
Reef by Felisa III Diving
Cozumel Blue by Felisa III Diving
Excellent Dive by Felisa III Diving